Welcome!

God's Little Miracle Book is a collection of true stories of our extraordinary God operating in the lives of ordinary people.
God's Little Miracle Book II and III, is also available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com. Check them out at: http://tinyurl.com/cbo3sq7

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Is Jesus God?

 knitting


Recently someone asked me if Jesus was God.

“Yes. He’s the third part of the trinity. He’s God with skin on. God with a face.”
“I don’t understand that trinity stuff,” she said.

Looking down into my lap and prayed the Lord to show me how to answer her. My hands rested there with the verigated yarn I was knitting on three needles.

Suddenly, I had the answer. “The trinity is like this piece of knitting. It’s all one piece, but it looks different depending on which side you look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment